My Coast to Coast, Day 1, St Bees to Ennerdale
Daily Top Ten….
- Packing, unpacking, repacking, starting over again….
- Breakfast bacon butties and fresh pork pies for lunch, courtesy of our fabulous support team Joe Halsall
- Gorgeous sunshine along the stunning coast at St Bees
- Lucy Lockholme the lamb loving the lighthouse!!
- Clearly seeing The Isle of Man and Dumfries and Galloway!
- Seeing Dent from a distance and dreading the climb!
- Hearing all about Wainwright Passage at Cleator from Mike Frazer
- Dent is done!! 352m but so steep up and even steeper down!!
- The gorgeous herdy’s!!
- Arriving at the Shepherd’s Arms in Ennerdale Bridge, lovely room, great meal, smiling and still in one piece!!