An oasis of comfort in the Eden Valley!
If walking, exploring, outdoor adventure, or pure relaxation is your thing, then make your way to Lockholme Bed and Breakfast. We know how you feel, and what you need after an exhilarating trek across the fells or a long wander around the gorgeous villages steeped in history.
So… the hot showers, the sumptuous beds, the crisp white linen, heaps of little extras (including the plasters!) and especially the cake, are all here ready and waiting for you! Sit back in our Breakfast Room and look out to the hills and the iconic Nine Standards and see what you have achieved during your day! COVID19 UPDATE - It has been wonderful to welcome you all back to Lockholme.
We want you to feel safe when you are here, so please check our Covid19 StaySafe Page, for all the details of the measures we have put in place!
If you have a booking you wish to discuss or just want a chat about future bookings, please call us directly on 017683 71321 or 07808 166380.We'd love to hear from you!
MARMALADE ALERT! - We are very proud to announce that our delicious marmalade has won Gold at the The World's Original Marmalade Awards 2021, held at Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens near Penrith. Read More...
- Fabulous location and on C2C path
- Stunning new Guest Room overlooking pretty sunny back garden
- Well designed Boot/Drying Room, perfect for Walkers
- 3 delightful bedrooms with elegant decor
- Beautifully appointed ensuites
- Luxury Bath House toiletries
- Tea and cake welcome
- Locally sourced, home-made produce
- GOLD Award Winning Original Lockholme Marmalade served and sold here.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Eggs from local farms
- Veggie, Vegan, Gluten/Lactose Free
- Pretty, sunny back garden
- Plenty of Secure Cycle Storage
- Well situated 12 m from J38 M6
- 5m south of A66, Brough junction
- Credit and Debit cards accepted
- So sorry but we are unable to accept dogs
What's Going on?
CUMBRIA TOURISM AWARDS 2022Exciting news! We are absolutely thrilled to bits!!!! We are one of only three B&B’s out of the whole of Cumbria, shortlisted to the final of the prestigious Cumbria Tourism Awards 2022!!! We can’t wait for the final in July and love that other fantastic local businesses will be there too. Congratulations also to Pennine View Park, The Green Cumbria, The Black Swan Ravenstonedale and Augill Castle!! It’s not just about Joe and myself, it’s about our fantastic guests, family, friends and of course our fabulous town and area of #kirkbystephen, who have all helped us to this point!!! Thankyou sooo much xx So watch this space!!!! The Lake District, Cumbria Visit Eden Lake District travel guide Coast to Coast Packhorse https://www.cumbriatourism.org/what-we-do/awards/