An oasis of comfort in the Eden Valley!
If walking, exploring, outdoor adventure, or pure relaxation is your thing, then make your way to Lockholme Bed and Breakfast. We know how you feel, and what you need after an exhilarating trek across the fells or a long wander around the gorgeous villages steeped in history.
So… the hot showers, the sumptuous beds, the crisp white linen, heaps of little extras (including the plasters!) and especially the cake, are all here ready and waiting for you! Sit back in our Breakfast Room and look out to the hills and the iconic Nine Standards and see what you have achieved during your day!
We are very happy to have been awarded the certificates for the AA Covid Confident Scheme and the Visit England Good to Go scheme.
We want you to feel safe when you are here,so please check our Covid19 StaySafe Page, for all the details of the measures we have put in place!
Download the NHS App and use our QR Code once here, for Track and Trace purposes. Paper Checkin is also available, so dont worry!
- Fabulous location and on C2C path
- Stunning new Guest Room overlooking pretty sunny back garden
- Well designed Boot/Drying Room, perfect for Walkers
- 3 delightful bedrooms with elegant decor
- Beautifully appointed ensuites
- Luxury Bath House toiletries
- Tea and cake welcome
- Locally sourced, home-made produce
- GOLD Award Winning Original Lockholme Marmalade served and sold here.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Eggs from local farms
- Veggie, Vegan, Gluten/Lactose Free
- Pretty, sunny back garden
- Plenty of Secure Cycle Storage
- Well situated 12 m from J38 M6
- 5m south of A66, Brough junction
- Credit and Debit cards accepted
- So sorry but we are unable to accept dogs
What's Going on?
MARMALADE ALERT! - We are very proud to announce that our delicious marmalade has won Gold at the The World's Original Marmalade Awards 2021, held at Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens near Penrith.
The World Marmalade Awards received a record number of entries this year, over 3000 from over 30 countries, so we are thrilled to bits to have won Gold against such strong competition! We entered the the Hotel, Restaurant and B&B category, which was judged by an expert panel including food writers and Fortnum and Mason grocery buyers!
You can taste it when you stay with us or call us now 07808 166380 to buy a jar!!
If you have a booking you wish to discuss or just want a chat about future bookings, please call us directly on 017683 71321 or 07808 166380.We'd love to hear from you!