An oasis of comfort in the Eden Valley!
If walking, exploring, outdoor adventure, or pure relaxation is your thing, then make your way to Lockholme Bed and Breakfast. We know how you feel after an exhilarating trek across the fells or a long wander around the gorgeous villages steeped in history.
So… the hot showers, the sumptuous beds, the crisp white linen, heaps of little extras (including the plasters!) and especially the cake, are all here ready and waiting for you! Sit back in our Breakfast Room and look out to the hills and the iconic Nine Standards and see what you have achieved during your day!
- Fabulous location and on C2C path
- Stunning new Guest Room overlooking pretty sunny back garden
- Well designed Boot/Drying Room, perfect for Walkers
- 3 delightful bedrooms with elegant decor
- Beautifully appointed ensuites
- Luxury Bath House toiletries
- Tea and cake welcome
- Locally sourced, home-made produce
- Free WiFi throughout
- Eggs from local farms
- Veggie, Vegan, Gluten/Lactose Free
- Pretty, sunny back garden
- Plenty of Secure Cycle Storage
- Well situated 12 m from J38 M6
- 5m south of A66, Brough junction
- Credit and Debit cards accepted
- So sorry but we are unable to accept dogs
What's Going on? COVID19 UPDATE
COVID19 UPDATE We are really missing you but hoping to reopen towards the end of July.
We want you to feel safe when you are here, so please see our Covid 19 Stay Safe page for more details about the changes we are making.
If you have a booking you wish to discuss or just want a chat about future bookings, please call us directly on 017683 71321 or 07808 166380